Etsy

Monday, March 21, 2011

It felt like a ship going down

Things have been crazy in my house lately I have been very sick. It felt like a ship going down so what is a mother to do about it. I have been trying to get into the doctor for two weeks with no luck and with three kids one a 7  month old I cant get sick but it happened. The house is a mess laundry is piled high and the kids well they haven't killed each other yet. It has been raining for days so I cant even send the kids outside for a bit. We missed my brother in laws wedding because I was sick. Finally feeling a little better I don't know where to start on getting things back to normally dishes need to be done laundry, grocery's and so on. I guess I better get started without pushing to hard or I will be right back in bed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you've been sick. It can be horrible for a mom to be ill, the whole house falls apart! Glad to hear you're feeling better though. Remember, one thing at a time and you'll be through it all before you know it. :)

    ReplyDelete