Etsy

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Day In The Life Of a Mother

Today started out as a crazy day with the kids trying to get them ready for school the baby woke up earlier than normal and once again she was covered in pee it doesn't seem to matter time I change her at night or how many times she almost always wakes up soaked so my morning isn't going so great and to stick the baby in the tub and get the other kids off to school. The cat is recking havoc and chasing the kids bouncing of furniture and its not even 8am yet. The kids are now at school the baby is very fussy and I need to get some work done and now its snowing I really don't want to go out in the snow to pick the kids up but have no other choice I wish I had a magic wand and could just make the kids appear home that would really come in handy.Now its noon wonder how the rest of the day is gonna go its early day so we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment